Offer Wall feedback thread - Live now!

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Cpt_insano_2k1Cpt_insano_2k1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard back on my tickets. Both got this same automated message:
    Dear user,

*This is an automated email*

Ticket #5555555 (Coin Master - Install & complete third village for Android to earn Dilithium!) has been reviewed and cannot be approved as the advertiser did not confirm your completion as valid. Please make sure that you completed the offer through our offer wall and met all the offer's requirements.

Please send us proof (screenshot) that will show you have fully completed the offer's requirements. Please note that proof alone is not sufficient for approval, as all completions must be approved by the advertiser.

**If the offer requires you to make a purchase, please send us the payment proof with the date visible.

I sent clear screenshots but "note that proof alone is not sufficient for approval". This is crooked and should be illegal.

"Proof alone is not sufficient for approval"......

I think that is all we need to know, summed up in seven words..........

Yup. Thats where the ol’ BS meter basically goes beyond the glass ceiling.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I sent clear screenshots but "note that proof alone is not sufficient for approval". This is crooked and should be illegal.

It's no different to similar schemes, like cashback sites such as Quidco, where there needs to be confirmation from the destination.

This is also why offer walls aren't as popular as some may imagine, despite being around for years, there are overheads on support and salty players blaming the host game for not getting their bonuses when the issue lies with the third party or the other game.

It's a balance of wether the income is worth the extra pain, not every game thinks it is.
  • Options
    The offer wall offers very different rewards in different regions for the same task.

The RAID: shadow legends reach lv 25 in 7 days gives 306 dilitium in my region (thailand)

Others have gotten 6615 and 2250 for the same thing in other regions.
    That is 20 times the amount in the first case.

So this is totaly giving unfair advantages.
  • Options
    If this stays in game its similar like in the gauntlet you say if you are in the usa you get 4 times as much chance to win then if you are in germany.

Its crazy and unfair
  • Options
    One thing to note on the game offers is that they're often play through x level instead of "reach x level." So if it says to play through level 150, you have to get to level 151. I had a few offers that I thought were faulty so I went back and read the fine print, and once advancing another level have always received my dil.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to note on the game offers is that they're often play through x level instead of "reach x level." So if it says to play through level 150, you have to get to level 151. I had a few offers that I thought were faulty so I went back and read the fine print, and once advancing another level have always received my dil.

Yeah. Some say "reach", some say "play through"......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options

Yeah. Some say "reach", some say "play through"......

George Orwell would be proud.
  • Options
    After writing back asking what other evidence I need to submit, it says a human agent will respond. If that doesn't turn out well,

I did that too but no response so far. Ticketed CS and received a copy paste response with errors in it that wasn't helpful.
    well, I'm not sure how to respond to what seems like a scam and false advertisement. :disappointed:

Yeah I dunno... not impressed.

• Options
    ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    After writing back asking what other evidence I need to submit, it says a human agent will respond. If that doesn't turn out well,

I did that too but no response so far. Ticketed CS and received a copy paste response with errors in it that wasn't helpful.
    well, I'm not sure how to respond to what seems like a scam and false advertisement. :disappointed:

Yeah I dunno... not impressed.

When I get responses I'll post here.

It feels stupid but I'm still plodding through a couple of these offers I'd already started, expecting them not to go through.

Stating the obvious but it's unfair for some to receive their dilithium and others not. I was willing to put in the effort and sell my soul/data for it. but we'll see if WRG think it's okay to for some of us to get screwed and that there won't be negative blowback or that it's worth it.

I swear for the most part I let all the other exploits that have disadvantaged us and errors over time by DBTPWRG roll off my shoulders and kept positive for us but I will never buy a single thing in the game again if this isn't made right (you think I'll keep buying monthly card and campaign after we're denied dil we earned?), and fwiw I won't go quietly.
  • Options
    Sylv1deSylv1de ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I live in Europe, I have an android device... I feel like I get both the **tsk tsk** practices AND the low value returns...

So I'll keep avoiding the ads and refrain for any kind of offer, monlty dil etc...

Feels more and more like I'm not really welcome here. I wish I gave my money to ninjakiwi a few months ago.

PS: Thank you for editing my profanity while keeping the rest of the **tsk tsk** up.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious if the Offer Wall still there in v7.5.4 on Android devices, given the latest announcement in Starfleet Communications:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16544/v7-5-4-release-notes
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't seem overly fair that some players still have access to half-decent sources of free dilithium, while other players don't have such access... stinks of an unfair playing field at this point.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious if the Offer Wall still there in v7.5.4 on Android devices, given the latest announcement in Starfleet Communications:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16544/v7-5-4-release-notes
    🖖

Still there
  • Options
    bennybenny ✭✭✭
    TP’s response to all of this:
    szmnglqv87lx.jpeg
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    The wall is still there. I just completed some of the offers and no dilithium was sent even if i did more than was required in the offer. So i won't touch that "tsk tsk " ever again.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    Tilting Point is about marketing and player acquisition. those are their core goals. In the scenario of STT, they've dumped almost 20 million (the exact figures are of trivial concern atm, it was a large amount of money).

[...]

With this Iron Source partnership, maybe STT begins to show up as an "offer" in other games, or in SwagBucks/TapJoy/etc. Maybe you purchase the "monthly card" in STT, or have to get a player card up to level 40/50.

The former pointed raised some eyebrows for me from the beginning, but then DB had not done a lot for STT recently so it may be a net positive. But a marketing-oriented company owning it almost always means less privacy and more tracking stuff.

That said, note that "the IronSource partnership" started when they first included ads in the game, as those always ran via IronSource, and pretty surely already caused the same privacy loss through that as now when not actively using the Offer Wall. The data you give up in the Offer Wall tasks themselves is of course in addition to that.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Update: for whatever reason one of the rejected Tickets was approved out of the blue and I got my Dil. Weird. I guess all is forgiven? The smaller of the 2 is still rejected but I don't really care.

For the amount of Grind and Hoop jumping you have to do.. I don't think its really worth it tbh.