Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo sale?

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    5000 for first spin. Looks the same. Nothing special. Not going to clutter my inventory just because this is credit based at the start. Would assume last spin is still dilithium.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since both purples are useful and I want my gold (Chef Riker), I guess I'm spending!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    It would be very helpful if someone was willing to post the costs of each spin all the way through to the end.

Who has that many credits and likes their board today? Lol

Edit: this information is in the announcement.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan thank you very much for letting us know what you could as you could. 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    Dabo will not be reset/refreshed with the sale.
    There were unfortunately complications that delayed the sale, it should not be longer now.

EDIT: I have Credit Spins.

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    @Shan thank you very much for letting us know what you could as you could. 🖖

Yeah, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I still have my Ad spin??

vknh7uqynx9z.jpeg
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    It would be very helpful if someone was willing to post the costs of each spin all the way through to the end.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17427/server-release-notes-january-19-dabo-sale-and-klingon-collection#latest
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

I cleared all but top left (already have Boothby) picked up 4th* on Lefler and 2nd* on BG Robinson. Final spin costs 2.5 million.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    How long does the sale last? Don’t know whether I should be saving credits for another day or not.

Edit: ah, until Jan 26 per the announcement.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, I spent I don't know how many credits (10 mill?) but I have polywater Yar now.
  • Options
    So we will be saving up credits up now....
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Well since it is all credits might as well do it. But I will have over 1000 items and will have to make some replicator rations

Edit: But I did not do it on the account with Soong in the DABO. I did try refreshing but I did not like the legendary that it refreshed too.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    71,715,000 credits to clear the wheel every day.

Glad I didn't start buying credit packs anticipating an honor sale.
  • Options
    ulvg9msccf3y.png
    I think around 9,500,000 to clear the board.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    ulvg9msccf3y.png
    ulvg9msccf3y.png

10,245,000 to clear the board every day.
  • Options
    Awesome! I’ve got over 70 million credits I can’t use on anything else so this is great
  • Options
    Nice change, glad i „hoarded“. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, 10,245,000 credits? Did I add that correctly?
    Well... I can buy it out once... and be left with nothing. And credits may be useful next month...

I got really excited when I saw 2,500,000 for final spin, stupidly thinking that was the total.

It's a dabo sale like no other, that part is accurate. But not something I can really take advantage of unfortunately.

Literally my problem.
  • Options
    Well... I can buy it out once... and be left with nothing. And credits may be useful next month...

I got really excited when I saw 2,500,000 for final spin, stupidly thinking that was the total.

It's a dabo sale like no other, that part is accurate. But not something I can really take advantage of unfortunately.

Its just incredibly remarkable to me that this is considered a “sale”.

Same loot table. Just using credits instead of dilithium? For real? And requiring 10million credits to clear the wheel and get the gold?

Im sorry how is this a sale? For those that dont have credits saved up, 1 million credits costs ~1000 dilithium (at vip 14).....

So, for real? This is part three of the 5 year anniversary?

"But it's a free to play game, they don't have to give us anything."

I agree. Very disappointing. First Convergence Day failure and now this. WOOHOO!
  • Options
    Worked for me. I got the gold / legendary crew with 2 spins remaining. B)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is anyone else scrounging through their collections and inbox for extra credits, having cashed 'em all in over the weekend for 90K packs during the galaxy? :)

and doing some quick math...if clearing the board is 10.7M credits, and running a kit gets you about 25200 credits for 180 chrons, shouldn't that mean about 77K chrons equals one board clear? B)

thanks as always Shan!!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Same loot table. Just using credits instead of dilithium? For real? And requiring 10million credits to clear the wheel and get the gold?

Im sorry how is this a sale? For those that dont have credits saved up, 1 million credits costs ~1000 dilithium (at vip 14).....

I dont know about you, but I sure as hell have a tonne more credits lying around than dilithium. Seems like a sale to me. And I'm not sure why you would have expected a different loot table since that's never been the case in previous Dabo sales.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course the top row are the last 4 things left to win, with the 5* crew being the only prize left on my final spin. lol
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

I dont know about you, but I sure as hell have a tonne more credits lying around than dilithium. Seems like a sale to me. And I'm not sure why you would have expected a different loot table since that's never been the case in previous Dabo sales.

Who knew what to expect from this sale though? They said they were doing something different this year.