Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Heavy Lies The Crown - 12/07

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Event Name: Heavy Lies the Crown
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Mirror Reed 5* (New), Mirror Jadzia Dax 4* (New) and Mirror Empress Sato 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 12/07 until Monday 12/11
Event Phase Change: Saturday, 12/09

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Mirror Jean-Luc Picard 5* (New)

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Reed, variants of Dax, variants of Sato, Zhian'tara Odo and all Mirror crew. Picard variants will NOT provide a bonus

Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
FE 1/5 level 100
CMD 652 (243-753)
SEC 534 (198-439)
SCI 315 (21-88)

Mirror Reed
FE 1/5 level 100
CMD 555 (151-362)
SEC 863 (256-560)

Mirror Jadzia Dax
FE 1/4 level 100
ENG 272 (118-269)
SEC 714 (137-274)
SCI 194 (67-167)

Comments

• Options
    Awesome! Stoked about the new Picard!!
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad to hear Picard is the mega character! Looking forward to the mega event (minus all the impending Galaxy events...).
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Another Jadzia? It's raining Jadzias. I like that you are doing Mirror Universe Event month!!!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Yes. Yes.

Yes.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate galaxies but a 5/5 Picard will be used alot so good reward. This is part of CBS push to make it like star wars so they view the mirror books as cannon FYI. Not my cup of tea but will read the mini series comic now.
  • Options
    Well done DB, well done. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    My congratulations to everyone who wanted a Mirror Picard; I know he's been much-hoped for by many on these forums.

The four mega event characters are such a mixed bag. The Borg Queen was a home run, but T'Kuvma had such a brief run on Discovery and Kortar had almost no screen presence in Trek. Picard in some ways is more famous than any of them, but as a non-canon character won't do much for players like me. Personally, I'm disappointed (though again, I don't want to take anything away from the players who have wanted this for so long).
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great!
  • Options
    Woop woop woop.

This is very good!
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Fake Picard is probably the most disappointing thing to ever happen in this game. Just brutal to force a fake on players. The event had a lot of potential.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm, okay :)

Trista
  • Options
    Please stop releasing Fake Crew !

Especially a fake Picard is more than disappointing.

They werent Mirror Universe Episodes at TNG .

Btw doing pre TOS ship's (archer's boat and discovery ships) stronger than enterprise D, voyager and defiant is weird too .
  • Options
    Hey, if we're going the comic book route, can we get mirror punk Wesley?
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any Mirror Discovery Crew?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Please stop releasing Fake Crew !

Especially a fake Picard is more than disappointing.

They werent Mirror Universe Episodes at TNG .

Btw doing pre TOS ship's (archer's boat and discovery ships) stronger than enterprise D, voyager and defiant is weird too .

It isn't exactly fake. That Picard is from a currently being published IDW comic called Mirror Broken.

292?cb=20171128215618&path-prefix=en

[edit]
    Now non-canon might be more appropriate term, but DB didn't just invent the character.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Mega event, Mirror Universe, Enterpise, extra-long events, non-canon characters...

All things I detest.
    This is probably the least interested I've been in anything to do with the game all year.... I don't think I'll be spending my Christmas on this thanks. Very disappointed.
  • Options
    Well, at least we'll all have 1 or 2 bonus characters going into this one.. :P
  • Options
    I'm really happy to see this: especially Mirror Picard. I suspect there'll be a lot of people moaning about the fact it isn't canon, but the entire premise of this game isn't canon. There was never an absurd temporal disaster which put the likes of Janeway and Picard on the same ship.

I wonder if, throughout the entire event, all Mirror crew and all Picard variants will be included as event crew.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Dramatic "Nooooooooo!"

I know I've been critical of how bad the mega-events have been in the past, but for me, this is a new low.

Fanfic Picard?

At least I won't need to buy any packs this month. Thanks for giving me a reason to save money during the holidays!
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I just hope Picard is NOT bonus crew throughout the entire month. That would be hectic
  • Options
    ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Mirror Jean-Luc Picard 5* (New)

WOAH Thank you! Main crew as mega-event legendary!

I like canon most of the time but it's really hard for me not to be stoked about that.
    Hoping for 3 skills, DIP primary. Imbalance of CMD/SEC 4/5s

*Edit: No thank you for the decline of artwork. No pack for me; will play for Picard.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Will there be any Mirror Discovery Crew?

Just Lorca and Ripper :wink:
  • Options
    Top 2000 and save my sanity.
  • Options
    @Shan will there be a list of all the new crew for the megaevent? The crew for the Discovery, Klingon and Borg was posted before the first event started :)
  • Options
    I'm on board with new Timelines original personae. I even wanted a Mirror Picard. I just wanted a Mirror Picard that felt congruous with what was established in DS9. The comic from IDW is not, to be diplomatic, of interest to me. That said, since Mirror Picard was going to be non-canon anyway, I think it's nice for those players who have read the comic and enjoyed it that they'll get to have him in their crews.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI the first comic of Mirror Broken is free in the app store
  • Options
    Looking forward to 5/5ing Picard, at the very least.