Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Heavy Lies The Crown - 12/07

Comments

• Options
    Tcal wrote: »
    I just hope Picard is NOT bonus crew throughout the entire month. That would be hectic

It would be consistent with the previous mega-events if he is. After having all Klingons as bonus crew throughout "A Good Day to Lie", having a dozen Picards throughout this should be relatively modest!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Any chance DB is going to take this opportunity to revamp the rewards tables too? Either extend them down or go percentage based? I know we won't get an answer, but it's a good chance to pass it along and to test the changes.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    FYI the first comic of Mirror Broken is free in the app store

A stupid Comic isnt canon .....no mirror universe tng Episodes.....

• Options
    Whats 2nd event crew ? Mirror Shinzon?!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a way to end the year! I’m all on board with this. Starting with mirror Reed and Jadzia is very cool. You’ve done us well STT!
  • Options

Mirror Picard is the megaevent 5* for the four weeks of the megaevent. The first event, Mirror Reed will be the 5*. So it’s already established that Mirror Reed will be the 2nd 5* of the megaevent. Shinzon might be in the 2nd week
  • Options

Mirror Picard is the megaevent 5* for the four weeks of the megaevent. The first event, Mirror Reed will be the 5*. So it’s already established that Mirror Reed will be the 2nd 5* of the megaevent. Shinzon might be in the 2nd week

Hahaha i mean the following event :-P
  • Options
    Mirror Reed? Mirror Dax? A few stars to finish my Empress Sato? Sexy bearded Picard? I'm sold.

Nobody's forcing anybody to compete in these events. You can always airlock a non-canon character if you dislike the idea so much.
  • Options
    Based on the art work, I'm guessing our new 5* of the month is another SEC card. Hopefully he isn't CMD/SEC but I won't be holding my breath on this one.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I'm usually not excited about nan-canon characters, but I do love Picard and he looks cool so I'm game.

Please another Jadzia, thanks! And Hoshi is great too. Not a Reed fan, but that just means not having to fight for the 5*.

The only thing that's bothering me about it all, is that it's yet another mega-event 5* with Com/Sec/Dip.
    Please, DB for the next Mega give us some Med/Sci!
    (Edit: ok, BQ has Eng.)
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I just hope Picard is NOT bonus crew throughout the entire month. That would be hectic

It would be consistent with the previous mega-events if he is. After having all Klingons as bonus crew throughout "A Good Day to Lie", having a dozen Picards throughout this should be relatively modest!

True. But keep in mind that following the way DB did things in the previous megaevents, all mirror universe crew will give a bonus.
  • Options

True. But keep in mind that following the way DB did things in the previous megaevents, all mirror universe crew will give a bonus.

Between the two, I'd much rather they did that; I only have two Picards (2* Enterprise-D and 2/5 Locutus), whereas I have fourteen Mirror Universe crew! Though, really, even if they gave bonus to all Picards and Mirror crew, I think it'd work out to be equal to, or less than, the number of Klingons we had in July.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

Between the two, I'd much rather they did that; I only have two Picards (2* Enterprise-D and 2/5 Locutus), whereas I have fourteen Mirror Universe crew! Though, really, even if they gave bonus to all Picards and Mirror crew, I think it'd work out to be equal to, or less than, the number of Klingons we had in July.

I didn't realize there were that many.
  • Options

There's 15 by my count. Mirror Spock, Mirror Kirk, Mirror Ezri, Empress Sato, Mirror Bashir, Mirror Sisko, Mirror Garak, Mirror Phlox, Mirror Uhura, Mirror Tucker, Intendant Kira, Smiley O'Brien, Regent Worf, Mirror Archer and Fake Mirror K'Ehleyr. 18 when next week hits.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    @Shan will there be a list of all the new crew for the megaevent? The crew for the Discovery, Klingon and Borg was posted before the first event started :)

Technically, I think the Discovery crew to be released were teased as part of the announcement of Discovery entering the game rather than who would be in the Mega Event. In other words, I would not expect to find ahead of the normal event notification schedule who new crew will be.

Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'm usually not excited about nan-canon characters, but I do love Picard and he looks cool so I'm game.

Please another Jadzia, thanks! And Hoshi is great too. Not a Reed fan, but that just means not having to fight for the 5*.

The only thing that's bothering me about it all, is that it's yet another mega-event 5* with Com/Sec/Dip.

This is the sad part. It seems that DB is intentionally giving us the same 4/5* crew over and over again. Having some variety to make these mega event crew valuable would be nice, instead of just protecting all of the other 5*s.

As an aside, C'Mon Mirror data and Cocktail Dress Troi!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop releasing Fake Crew !

Especially a fake Picard is more than disappointing.

They werent Mirror Universe Episodes at TNG .

Btw doing pre TOS ship's (archer's boat and discovery ships) stronger than enterprise D, voyager and defiant is weird too .

Did you hate Assimilated La Forge too then?
  • Options
    SpaceWereDragonSpaceWereDragon ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    This should be the bonus crew for the 1st week event

Mega Event Bonus Crew (2x) (all Event long)

Mirror Archer
    Mirror Bashir
    Mirror Ezri Tigan
    Mirror Garak
    Mirror Intendant Kira
    Mirror Jennifer Sisko
    Mirror K'Ehleyr
    Mirror Kirk
    Mirror Phlox
    Mirror Regent Worf
    Mirror Sisko
    Mirror 'Smiley' O'Brien
    Mirror Spock
    Mirror T'Pol
    Mirror Tucker
    Mirror Uhura

Stargazer Picard
    Enterprise-D Picard
    Admiral Picard
    Detective Dixon Hill
    Galen
    Robin Hood
    Tommy Gun Dixon
    Augment Picard
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    Enterprise-E Picard
    Locutus of Borg
    Smitten Jean Luc Picard

1st Week Mega Event Bonus Crew (2x)
    Ensign Sato
    Section 31 Reed
    Sniper Reed
    Rura Penthe Reed
    Suliban Reed
    Lt Jadzia Dax
    Festive Jadzia Dax
    1701 Jadzia Dax
    Blood Oath Jadzia Dax
    Princess Jadzia
    Honey Bare Dax
    Klingon Bride Jadzia
    Lt Commander Jadzia Dax
    Desert Ezri Dax
    Sniper Ezri Dax
    Waitress Ezri
    Zhian'tara Odo
  • Options

There's 15 by my count. Mirror Spock, Mirror Kirk, Mirror Ezri, Empress Sato, Mirror Bashir, Mirror Sisko, Mirror Garak, Mirror Phlox, Mirror Uhura, Mirror Tucker, Intendant Kira, Smiley O'Brien, Regent Worf, Mirror Archer and Fake Mirror K'Ehleyr. 18 when next week hits.

You forgot Jenny Sisko.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »

This is the sad part. It seems that DB is intentionally giving us the same 4/5* crew over and over again. Having some variety to make these mega event crew valuable would be nice, instead of just protecting all of the other 5*s.

As an aside, C'Mon Mirror data and Cocktail Dress Troi!
    I suppose it's possible that Mirror Picard has Sci? But that'd mean dropping Dip, since there's no way he doesn't have Com/Sec. Guess I'll hope for that.

• Options

You forgot Jenny Sisko.

I stand corrected. 17 rising to 20, as I also forgot Mirror T'Pol.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Heavy Lies the Crown
    Event Type: Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Mirror Reed 5* (New), Mirror Jadzia Dax 4* (New) and Mirror Empress Sato 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 12/07 until Monday 12/11
    Event Phase Change: Saturday, 12/09

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Mirror Jean-Luc Picard 5* (New)

So, chance to get multiple Stars on a 5* Picard?

sKYdawX.jpg

sKYdawX.jpg

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the Mega Event page on the wiki. Short answer - each mega event so far has included a recurring 5* character as a relatively low ranked threshold reward in each week of the mega event.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Dralix wrote: »

Check the Mega Event page on the wiki. Short answer - each mega event so far has included a recurring 5* character as a relatively low ranked threshold reward in each week of the mega event.

This is not my first Mega Event. But, thanx any way for for the link.

EDIT TO ADD: Thanx is SINCERE. Don't want it to sound like I was being snippy. I do appreciate the link. We need people to link to the Wiki more often, when people have questions.

:):):):):)

Scott

EDIT TO ALSO ADD: My desire to know more was things like his {HOPEFULLY!!!!!} three Skills, and what not.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."