Home The Bridge
Options

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks)

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Just ran a 2 day 22 hour voyage and didn't get him.

I gave up on the long ones. If I do not get him before I have to recall a natural Voyage, I just recall. Have decided it will happen when it happens.

I did five or six day+ Voyages when he was was first introduced for reference.

Normally I do but I had so many revives I decided WTF.....
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ran a 2 day 22 hour voyage and didn't get him.

I gave up on the long ones. If I do not get him before I have to recall a natural Voyage, I just recall. Have decided it will happen when it happens.

I did five or six day+ Voyages when he was was first introduced for reference.

Normally I do but I had so many revives I decided WTF.....

I had 76 or so when I started hunting him.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    No.
    No Voyage crew on any Voyage for months, 3 accounts ... same Gauntlet ... all dry ...
  • Options
    No.
    i’ve gotten four archers (yes, it’s true) but no chakotay so far…
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    i’ve gotten four archers (yes, it’s true) but no chakotay so far…

Not sure if 4 Archers is a good thing or not! :p
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
    One copy. (Main or only account)
    A copy dropped for me about a week ago at hour 8 of a Voyage. It took me by surprise, because in our very active fleet, very few of us have so far landed one.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    No.
    No Chakotay so far. At least I got a Gauntlet Archer. Didn't dumped revivals or dilithium in Voyages, since I ain't daf. This makes only sense on dilemma dependent Voyage crew, so sole strategy is: it comes, when it comes.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    No.
    Got one today
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    Two copies.
    I got two so far. One pretty soon after the release and a second one a few days later.

I didn't get any of the last three Gauntlet crew though.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two copies.
    Just got my third today
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a second/third account, but not on a main account.
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I send natural 12 hours voyages daily, have for months, and still 0 copies. It is early but still 0 copies of this new Admiral Black card.

Just for the LOLZ I am considering running a Long Voyage™, if I do is that something people would want to see in this or a different/new thread?

I definitely feel I need to do "something", between these new voyage cards and Gauntlet failures it feels my "R"NG has been permanently stuck on 0.

You‘re not alone.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I send natural 12 hours voyages daily, have for months, and still 0 copies. It is early but still 0 copies of this new Admiral Black card.

Just for the LOLZ I am considering running a Long Voyage™, if I do is that something people would want to see in this or a different/new thread?

I definitely feel I need to do "something", between these new voyage cards and Gauntlet failures it feels my "R"NG has been permanently stuck on 0.

I know this is something I harp on that other don't care about, but I wonder how often have you got rations instead of crew on those voyages? I'm genuinely wondering what the odds are.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

I know this is something I harp on that other don't care about, but I wonder how often have you got rations instead of crew on those voyages? I'm genuinely wondering what the odds are.

Recently I have received rations from 4* crew dilemmas way more than ever before. For the past couple weeks it has been one on at least every other voyage, and I have even hit 12 hours a couple times. It has been enough times to be noticeable.
  • Options
    No.
    Over 600 dilemmas at 6+ hours and still no sight of him.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my first copy on the 6hr mark so toying with the idea of cycling 6 or 8hr voyages
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Got Black a couple days ago. No Chakotay yet. Still not changing my strategy. Go 10-12 hours, hope for SR Dilemmas, hope I don’t get rations.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I saw him in a Gauntlet today. That’s been it
  • Options
    No.
    I send out continual voyages that last 10 hours each, been doing this for months before he was announced - and still no VD Chakotay to be found. Then again, I have similar luck with the Gauntlets - seems to take forever to get any new crew. I did manage to snag a Mirror Mariner just a few days ago, so that was appreciated, but test pilot Archer is still somewhere in orbit.

Yes, I know it's all based on the randomizer and small odds, but it would be nice if there were some sort of long-term action (like running 10 gauntlets a day for 30 days straight) that would reward you with one of these hard-to-find crews.

But that's just MHO. Maybe tomorrow it will be my turn to get lucky!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting 12 hours about once a week now, and over 10 every other time. I've had 4 instances of worthless rations and only one Chakotay in the first week he was available. Don't hold your breath for one of these crew. They want you to spend for voyages but still give rations randomly and often. They are jot to be trusted. And so I won't give them money. When they want my money, they will publicly announce the removal of the rations (or make them predictable). At that point, I will immediately get a monthly card again and the campaign. As it is, the odds of getting what you want are at best 1/4 of getting what isn't wanted. They can't be trusted.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    12 hr voyages everyday, still notta.... :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    i have 3 now/ All 3 I got from defend the vorta
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Haven't hit a one anywhere. Last Gauntlet drop was last August. I usually have a Voyage out all the time, but I'm not as consistent with Gauntlet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Just one Chakotay so far, no Admiral Black.

In the gauntlet, I went several months without a drop, but in the last 2-3 weeks I've had two Mariners and last star on Balok drop. Previously, no Archers dropped and just one Tribbled Koloth during their periods.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Still a big 0 on both voyage crew. But I was able to buy Mirror Tuvok today in the Terran Faction Center. Now I’m debating which is cheaper: paying 5K dilithium for each star or waiting on citations to come in.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    No.
    i have 3 now/ All 3 I got from defend the vorta
    I wish the Vorta would give me this luck. But this son of a Changeling didn't. Still no Chakotay or Black in sight.
    EnderW wrote: »
    Still a big 0 on both voyage crew. But I was able to buy Mirror Tuvok today in the Terran Faction Center. Now I’m debating which is cheaper: paying 5K dilithium for each star or waiting on citations to come in.
    Seriously? Buy the ultimate campaign track. This gives you 4 legendary citations, and the campaign's duration will give you over 50k honor worth another one.
  • Options
    No.
    Still Zero and doing a ten-hour voyage most days 😞