Home The Bridge
Options

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks)

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    yqqr7cs5fng9.jpg

It finally happened! B)
    Picked Admiral Black for Gauntlet, but it was a tough choice. Probably won't have another chance to pick up the other two.

Black is definitely the best option, for Gauntlet reasons. After that, it would be Chapel for my choice.

Because, Baby Doll!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    One copy. (Main or only account)
    I got one Chakotay a week or two after he appeared. Since then, I have had nothing but 13 sets of worthless rations and 1 single time with a 4* behold.

I understand not wanting to make it too easy to get rewards. But really. When it was announced, I thought I would work hard for voyages. That was probably the intent. However making it so rare just makes me not care and lose desire. I play less now which is surely not what was intended.

Oh, well. Their loss.
  • Options
    No.
    Got a Chakotay/Black/Chapel behold at the 10h mark a couple of days ago.

There is still hope, even for people like me :-)
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    After month and dozend of voyages, I got the behold at 10h (where Earth meets sky).
    I have Chak & Black at 2*, I choose Chapel
  • Options
    No.
    Still absolutely nothing
  • Options
    No.
    yqqr7cs5fng9.jpg

It finally happened! B)
    Picked Admiral Black for Gauntlet, but it was a tough choice. Probably won't have another chance to pick up the other two.

Only three weeks later and I got another one! What's happening?

I've had a string of FF begolds in portal pulls. Maybe even the RNG god realized that enough is enough ...
  • Options
    No.
    The luck of some people.

I have ran multiple (12+ hours) voyages, and only receive mostly uncommon and a few rares. I mean I shouldn't receive uncommon cards after 12+ hours. I am still missing 4 voyage chain rewards. I get the first one of the chain than I receive a completely different chain or solo dilemmas. Even after picking the one that will lead to the next part of the chain.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    It is now the rare voyage that is not 12hrs for me. I've been doing this since March (probably earlier). Still nothing. I'm even spending down my voyage tokens. This has gotten quite frustrating. And it's turning into another reason to avoid the Gauntlet (Black is too strong and has become another wall card).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Looks like I forgot to post here. Around 22 October 2023.

"The Cost of Living", Choice "C".

fhehyn67vop7.png
    1t4o2b1wk7m3.jpeg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    No.

fhehyn67vop7.png
    1t4o2b1wk7m3.jpeg

I did that option on that one and received a strait purple card, no behold.
  • Options
    Pumbaa672 wrote: »

fhehyn67vop7.png
    1t4o2b1wk7m3.jpeg

I did that option on that one and received a strait purple card, no behold.

It's a 1% chance of the BeGold.
  • Options
    No.
    It's November 10th - I've been running long voyages end-to-end and play the gauntlet multiple times daily, and still no V.D. Chakotay or Adm. Black. I've had no 5* beholds on any voyage, and the last gauntlet 5* crew I received was Radioactive Ransom over two months ago. I have obviously displeased the RNG gods.

I do, however, get a few 4* beholds, all of which give me choices of everything I've already immortalized.

Maybe one day I'll get lucky.
  • Options
    No.
    When the voyage 5* cards were introduced, I used to run two day voyages for a long time, spending my voyage tokens. Didn't get anything. So I went back to running the regular 10 to 12 hour voyages. And got lucky twice.
  • Options
    No.
    Didn't get any of these rare 5* Voyage crew since this started. I'm still waiting.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    Still never seen a behold for any of the voyage golds yet. Received a few purple beholds, but that's it. I'm constantly running 12 hour voyages. Maybe someday I'll see one.
  • Options
    No.
    The RNG is unfun and atrocious. I finally got a begold despite running 12 hour voyages 5-6 days per week since around when Chakotay dropped. Of course I took Black for my first one though.
  • Options
    No.
    Have yet to get him, Admiral Black or Chapel. Still trying to get the Picard and McCoy also. I feel like it will take years.
  • Options
    I was running a long voyage and the ship is still returning.
    It ran for 3d 8h, noch Chak/Black/Chapel.

It took 2,5d to start the 2nd 3part dilemma and getting part2+3 of the other one
  • Options
    No.

fhehyn67vop7.png
    1t4o2b1wk7m3.jpeg

What a beautiful sight.
  • Options
    No.
    Lost Among The Stars Option A. Took 119 purple dilemmas (13 beholds) since they added beholds to voyages.

p4uuhrujby0i.png
  • Options
    No.
    Got Chapel 8 hours The Buried Years B
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    It finally happened!

11 months since the voyage exclusive crew launched I finally got my first crew. I went with Black.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two copies.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    It finally happened!

11 months since the voyage exclusive crew launched I finally got my first crew. I went with Black.

This is the problem with the 5* voyage crew. They (understandably) wanted to make them rare. But a rate of 1 in 11 months (same as me) is absurd. It reduces confidence. I'm not paying to lengthen voyages at thus rate. It would take five years just to immortalize 1 crew. Ridiculous.

That might be your experience, but mine has been different. Since Voyage exclusives have been in place I have received 4 Chakotays, 2 Blacks and 2 Chapels.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It finally happened!

This is the problem with the 5* voyage crew. They (understandably) wanted to make them rare. But a rate of 1 in 11 months (same as me) is absurd. It reduces confidence. I'm not paying to lengthen voyages at thus rate. It would take five years just to immortalize 1 crew. Ridiculous.

That might be your experience, but mine has been different. Since Voyage exclusives have been in place I have received 4 Chakotays, 2 Blacks and 2 Chapels.

Please keep in mind that I'm not personally upset about this. I'm over it. I just don't care much about the game anymore. I am truly happy for your success. Or luck. If I got 8 in a year, I would feel different, too. That would be motivation. It is just too bad the system is so inconsistent. I run 12 hiur voyages all the time. Not so much, perhaps as some others, but I have a very good crew. Oh, well.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    It's November 10th - I've been running long voyages end-to-end and play the gauntlet multiple times daily, and still no V.D. Chakotay or Adm. Black. I've had no 5* beholds on any voyage, and the last gauntlet 5* crew I received was Radioactive Ransom over two months ago. I have obviously displeased the RNG gods.

I do, however, get a few 4* beholds, all of which give me choices of everything I've already immortalized.

Maybe one day I'll get lucky.

I haven't received a single 5* behold on voyages or any gauntlet crew in 4 months since I picked up the game again. I run long voyages (forget to recall) all the time and have lots of top 10 gauntlet finishes with lots of long streaks. The RNG is really starting to annoy me......
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two copies.
    It finally happened!

Please keep in mind that I'm not personally upset about this. I'm over it. I just don't care much about the game anymore. I am truly happy for your success. Or luck. If I got 8 in a year, I would feel different, too. That would be motivation. It is just too bad the system is so inconsistent. I run 12 hiur voyages all the time. Not so much, perhaps as some others, but I have a very good crew. Oh, well.

I hear you and can understand your frustration. I never thought Power Ransom was going to drop for me and it really started to get under my skin. I did eventually get him, but I do echo your wish that the system was more consistent.
  • Options
    It finally happened!

I hear you and can understand your frustration. I never thought Power Ransom was going to drop for me and it really started to get under my skin. I did eventually get him, but I do echo your wish that the system was more consistent.

My first Power Ransom took several Gauntlets to finally drop. I got my second pretty quick after, so I did a thing.

dyiuc4082sy8.png

Both BeGolds so far were in very first third win Crate in a newly started Gauntlet.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    It finally happened!

As an enticement to get me to spend more or play gauntlet more, the voyage crew are a total failure. There is nothing you can do to increase your odds of getting them. The odds never get better on longer voyages. I can run a longer voyage, but it's the same odds. And Ben is still scared about long voyages causing stuck voyages. Spending DIL doesn't increase my odds. Spending tokens doesn't increase my odds. I can't run more than 1 voyage at a time. At least with gauntlet spending merits to refresh opponents or DIL to revive crew can give you more higher boxes and let you buy first place. But for voyages you get what you get. So there is no reason to spend any extra resources on something that won't make a difference.
  • Options
    Three or more copies.
    Yes, I have gotten 4 copies of him and 1 Admiral Black, no Chapel.