Home The Bridge
Options

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks)

Comments

• Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Got 1 Chakotay at last, but no Black. It's particularly annoying for gauntlets like today when 3 of the best crew are Black, FF Archer, and Kahless (i suppose i could at least buy the latter). I'll just not play and wait for tomorrow's instead.
  • Options
    No.
    Don’t have Chakotay or Black. I make consistent 12 hour voyages every day and nothing
  • Options
    No.
    Finally got 1 Chakotay.... Sadly, I have had 4 Blacks before I got the Chakotay.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    One copy. (Main or only account)
    My 2nd account yesterday got its 2nd Chakotay.
    So my 3rd, 2 Chakotay and 1 Black , and 1 Mariner.
    My 2nd , 2 Chakotay.
    My main, 1 Chakotay.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Two copies.
    I got my first Vori Chakotay a couple of months ago, then got my 2nd copy last week.

No sign of Admiral Black yet.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    One Chuckles and one Black shortly after release. A 2nd Black a couple of weeks later.
    Daily 10h+ Voyages. 2x 60h+ + 1x almost 60h voyages (chasing the 3 part dilemmas) in the last 4 weeks rewarded neither of both.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    No.
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Dilemmas and searched for all dilemmas that have rewards of 4* crew while waiting to reach 8 hours into my voyage. I looked at the outcomes for those 5 dilemmas and all of them had the best choice of C (for 3 choices) and B (for 2 choices). Lo and behold with a LOT of luck, I snagged a Chakotay on a 3 choice dilemma going with C.

Hopefully my thought process is sound for the best chance albeit very small and helps everyone waiting for those 2 voyage exclusives to fall into your lap. I was so anxious to try this that I didn't make note of which dilemma it was or I forgot when I was in total awe when I saw Chakotay pop up.

Good luck and may the Prophets be with you, my children

Blood-Red Tide - C, B, A
    Ladders and Chains - B, A
    The Buried Years - B, A
    The Cost of Living - C, A, B
    Where Earth Meets Sky - B, A

jvlknp9in48o.jpeg
    [/quote]

After getting a bunch of 4* after getting Chakotay, I kept on going faithfully with the furthest to the right choice on dilemmas strategy and finally got my first Black 6 hours into an overnight Voyage.
    fmyte3zejbjj.jpeg
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Still no Black or Chakotay or gauntlet Archer for me either
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I'll just hope for the best with the beholds at this point.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Yes, 2nd copy dropped last night at 6h dilemma.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Admiral Black yet and I run a 12 hour voyage every day. I have one Chakotay. If it happens, it happens. I really stopped caring a long time ago with many things related to this game.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Admiral Black yet and I run a 12 hour voyage every day. I have one Chakotay. If it happens, it happens. I really stopped caring a long time ago with many things related to this game.

This is the problem for the Game Makers. They put in a thing to increase care and participation, but the execution is so bad it has the opposite effect. Making it reasonably rare is good. But when so many players (especially the whales who pay for this) stop caring, they have a problem.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

This is the problem for the Game Makers. They put in a thing to increase care and participation, but the execution is so bad it has the opposite effect. Making it reasonably rare is good. But when so many players (especially the whales who pay for this) stop caring, they have a problem.

It's a problem when they do RNG for the sake of RNG. When the reward has a way for players to at least partially influence their own fate there is a reason to care/try. But when there is nothing a player can do other than what they were already doing, there is no incentive to alter behavior.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    My first one dropped Fri.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Still no even though my voyages are reaching 12 hours more times these days.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    My box here is red but I do have 1 Chakotay now (dropped about a month ago). Still no Admiral Black though which I find irksome because THAT is the card I actually want/need since he is necessary to compete with the other Admiral Black owners (since his Gauntlet numbers are insane and he apparently always gets a 45% bonus) in my endless/fruitless quest to finally acquire a copy of First Flight Archer so I never have to play Gauntlet ever again.

Whoever at WRG thought this up I applaud you, this was a fun idea but OMFG the drop rates are so appallingly low it has twisted the potential fun into realized torment.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently got my 2nd copy of Black. Still sitting on one copy of Chakotay.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    Neither one has dropped for me yet. I run constant 10-12 hour voyages daily.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    SILIK wrote: »
    Neither one has dropped for me yet. I run constant 10-12 hour voyages daily.

Ditto. I set a new best for a couple skill combos in the last two weeks even and a single random drop purple was the only thing useful from it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Whenever I feel sad because I don't have either, I remember I can always see them in the vault. Where I am once again immediately reminded I don't have them.
    nj7c5abk64d5.png
    Surely by the time they introduce a third voyage gold, and then the eventual behold, I can get at least 1.
    Surely.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    No.
    Frank? wrote: »
    Whenever I feel sad because I don't have either, I remember I can always see them in the vault. Where I am once again immediately reminded I don't have them.
    nj7c5abk64d5.png
    Surely by the time they introduce a third voyage gold, and then the eventual behold, I can get at least 1.
    Surely.

You need one less than I do. I was down to two before the new Gauntlet Ransom. I think 100% ownership is close to unobtanium at this point.
    v84hmda1h1k4.jpeg
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    No.
    Got a new personal best voyage time...and yet still nothing. I'd use the voyage tokens I have but I have no sense that it would do any good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Frank? wrote: »
    Surely.

I've been wondering if it's going to be a mixed behold. e.g. sometimes two super rares, and a legendary. If that's the case then it should increase the chances of a legendary.
  • Options
    Two copies.
    I got 2 copies
  • Options
    No.
    I run 8-10 hour voyages continually, been doing so for over a year. Have not seen ghost Chakotay or Black Adam yet since they were announced. Maybe one day...

However, a few days ago I managed to squeak in a #1 position win in the Gauntlet, and in the prize chest I nabbed Radioactive Ransom, so I am grateful for that.

RNGesus giveth, and RNGesus taketh away.
  • Options
    No.
    27tyayg8ra34.jpeg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no luck with either. My Voyages finally easily make 8-10 hours, now. Only time I am not running new Voyages as soon as one finishes is Faction Events. I set up a Voyage while my big wave of Shuttles is out on the jump-start, so it uses non-Event Crew. I just do one Dilemma each night at Reset for the Dailies, then recall after Sunday night Reset.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    No.
    I set up a Voyage while my big wave of Shuttles is out on the jump-start, so it uses non-Event Crew.
    I always send my best crew out on Voyages, even during events, but it didn't make any difference.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    I set up a Voyage while my big wave of Shuttles is out on the jump-start, so it uses non-Event Crew.
    I always send my best crew out on Voyages, even during events, but it didn't make any difference.

That's why I stopped Nerfing myself during Factions. I'd rather push for the new Crew, than "increase" my odds and then getting more disappointment.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    One thing I have been doing to improve my chances is what we call the One Filler Killer. This is not something that most people can pull off every time as it requires a bit of luck on hitting the ship trait and getting complimentary gold/silver skills, but when things do line up the basic idea is to assign crew to the voyage using slightly different parameters to get to the 16 hour dilemma with only using a single voyage revival token. Here are a couple of examples I've sent over the last 2 days:

pqdk95e0lqa6.jpg

m4zzx6r1i5om.jpg

(NOTE: I am nearly done with BL 25 and have not yet invested in the AM boost so both images show my current max starting AM)

The basic idea is to hit 18K-19K on both the gold and silver, hit your maximum possible starting AM, and then have the rest of the skills as strong as possible. The voyage is going to most likely fail between 11:30 1- 12:00 but with max AM on the refill and gold + silver skill still passing all checks all the way, one revival token will almost certainly carry you to the 16 hour dilemma, theoretically improving your odds to acquire these new cards. I hope this helps.