Home The Bridge
Options

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks)

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    A little trick I have picked up recently is that 10 of the 12 federation shuttles are single seaters.

If you load these with single or double skill crew, then they can be out when your voyage returns, and not affect the crew selection for the next voyage.

They can also be stacked up the night before "Midweek Event Unleashed" and recovered after the event starts, giving an early start to the successfully completed shuttles. That is if you don't use tanked factions.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    No.
    I started a voyage late Wednesday that lasted me to just past 12 hours. I decided with the implementation of voyage beholds plus having so many tokens I’d extend it.

Got to the dilemma at 26 hours and it turned out to be a legendary behold with Vori Defender Chakotay, Age of Sail Riker and Admiral Black. Chose Black for the gauntlet use then a short time later recalled the voyage.

I’m considering doing another extended voyage when this one returns to see what I get. I also got a schematic behold at 14 hours that gave me some more (needed) Krenim ship schematics. The other 2 choices were ships I finished long ago.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I just got my first voyage begold, both Black and Chakotay popped up along with a frozen choice. Having neither of the new ones I picked Black as I see him in the gauntlet quite a bit. It was the destroy the station dilemma at the 8 hour mark.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Well, had The Buried Years and got a straight drop of 4* Kyle. Not had a behold yet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    No beholds or 5* crew at all yet on voyages.:-(
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I’ve decided two finish all two part dilemmas. I dunno if the crew two parters will give me a Chakotay. I’m probably reducing my chances of getting 5*s by doing this but I would like to get some 4* crew or schematics.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    No.
    Had Where Earth Meets Sky with no behold. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    One copy. (Main or only account)
    Had Where Earth Meets Sky with no behold. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I noticed in the communication, some are not always going to be a behold.

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20656/voyages-rewards-update-2023-08-09#latest

Yes, Where the Earth meets the sky is one. But, it does have a 1% chance on the 5* voyage crew and a random 5* crew from pool, behold. Also 10% 4* behold.
  • Options
    No.
    I've had several Behold Dilemmas and no Beholds, 4* or 5*s. I'm still getting straight drops. Not gotten schematic behold either.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20656/voyages-rewards-update-2023-08-09#latest

Yes, Where the Earth meets the sky is one. But, it does have a 1% chance on the 5* voyage crew and a random 5* crew from pool, behold. Also 10% 4* behold.

Don't forget there is also a 5% chance of rations because the game makers think we get too many rewards as it is.

I'm still getting single drops, but maybe a behold will eventually come.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Don't forget there is also a 5% chance of rations because the game makers think we get too many rewards as it is.

I'm still getting single drops, but maybe a behold will eventually come.

I know🙄 I have no idea why they had to put that in.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    4eabbmgx2z5z.png

Got this last night. Tough call but took Admiral Black for gauntlet.

My plan {as soon as RNGesus blesses me} is to do the same. Black first because of Gauntlet.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    2d 18h Voyage: 29 purples + 2 schematics, but no Black or Chak
  • Options
    8 hour Voyage returning now. Still no on both.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Quick calculation for Black, Schemat, and Chak.

There are 36 dilemmas. 12 are the second parts of two parters. I believe the 4* dilemmas only occur at 8 hours or later. By the time you reach the first 8 hour dilemma, you will have one of 21 dilemmas if you have not had a part 1. A choice of 22 dilemmas if you have had a part 1, that may lead to a part 2.

There are 5 4* dilemmas, so roughly a 5/22 chance for a 4* dilemma at 8 hours. Similar odds for 10 and 12 hours. This gives roughly a 68% chance for a 4* dilemma every 12 hour voyage. At a 1% chance for a 5* behold, a 0.68% chance every 12 hour voyage.

We are looking at 1 gold behold on average every 147 days, if you do one 12 hour voyage a day. A 50% drop chance every 73 days. This is a very similar number to what I calculated for Chak drops back in March.

If you are hunting for 4* beholds as well, choosing the path that leads to a second dilemma won't drastically alter these odds.

The maths for schematics is a bit more difficult, but I estimate better than 10% chance every 12 hour voyage, assuming you choose the correct options.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

There are 36 dilemmas. 12 are the second parts of two parters. I believe the 4* dilemmas only occur at 8 hours or later. By the time you reach the first 8 hour dilemma, you will have one of 21 dilemmas if you have not had a part 1. A choice of 22 dilemmas if you have had a part 1, that may lead to a part 2.

There are 5 4* dilemmas, so roughly a 5/22 chance for a 4* dilemma at 8 hours. Similar odds for 10 and 12 hours. This gives roughly a 68% chance for a 4* dilemma every 12 hour voyage. At a 1% chance for a 5* behold, a 0.68% chance every 12 hour voyage.

We are looking at 1 gold behold on average every 147 days, if you do one 12 hour voyage a day. A 50% drop chance every 73 days. This is a very similar number to what I calculated for Chak drops back in March.

If you are hunting for 4* beholds as well, choosing the path that leads to a second dilemma won't drastically alter these odds.

The maths for schematics is a bit more difficult, but I estimate better than 10% chance every 12 hour voyage, assuming you choose the correct options.

I think the 4* dilemmas can happen at 6 hours. 4 shots a day instead of 3 does improve the odds. But they're still pretty small.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

I think the 4* dilemmas can happen at 6 hours. 4 shots a day instead of 3 does improve the odds. But they're still pretty small.

They start at 6 hours. You're right.

👍👍👍
  • Options
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    So this just happened.
    i4bsvnhxudoz.jpg
    Took Black, because you only need one copy for gauntlet. Getting there eventually.

Definitely the best first choice. I do see G.I. Cho quite regularly in Gauntlets, as well. But Black is 45%+ more often than G.I. Cho is even 25%.
  • Options
    No.
    I’m now at 56 4* dilemmas since they added beholds with absolutely nothing to show for it.
  • Options
    Continues in an unchanged status for me.....
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m now at 56 4* dilemmas since they added beholds with absolutely nothing to show for it.

You are not alone. Though to be honest, I did get 1 (aside from 2 of the old two-parters that now give beholds) but I got another worthless rations, too.
  • Options
    No.
    Finally got behold with both - took Black. Half way there I guess!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically, a third of the way there. But it's a good start.
  • Options

As Chaos said, there are now three. The third 5 🌟 in the BeGold is the new Chapel from the fight with the Klingons in season two episode one.

• Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    In 2 and a half months since I started playing Timelines again, I received only 1 voyage specific drop (4*) and not a single gauntlet character. They really tweaked the RNG.
  • Options
    No.
    Got Black from a behold, so I'm getting there. I'm more likely to get one from a voyage than Gauntlet. My last Gauntlet crew was August 2022.
  • Options
    No.
    yqqr7cs5fng9.jpg

It finally happened! B)
    Picked Admiral Black for Gauntlet, but it was a tough choice. Probably won't have another chance to pick up the other two.