Home The Bridge

Do you have Vori Defender Chakotay yet? (10 Weeks)

12345679»

Comments

• No.
    I still believe there is no 5* crew you can get from voyages. I run voyages daily and haven't got one so far......
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I still have no legendary voyage cards. None. Despite running 12-14hr voyages for the last year plus. I am with Bylo, this is a pointless pain point and only creates ill will. Same with Gauntlet. This only makes me 🤬
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    No.
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I’d say it’s a pain generator except my habits haven’t changed. I run voyages for honor and 4*’s. I run them as efficiently as I can because that gets you more honor and more 4*s.

Once in awhile I get a 5*. Sitting on six totals drops so far (5/5 black, 1/5 Chakotay).
    I do exactly the same, so count yourself a happy hippo one, because, as far as this moment goes, I got only ONE Chakotay. The drop rates are so abysmal, that I decided to cite him up. And now imagine, we still had only drops without a behold to choose from. Then the horse would be 100% dead-ridden by now. Instead of 99.9%.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    One copy. (Main or only account)
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Seriously, do 5* cards still drop from voyages? I operate multiple accounts sending 12 hour (or longer) voyages daily and I am not convinced I have gotten a single 5* card from a voyage in 2024.

If anybody from WRG still reads this forum, I want it on record that I absolutely **tsk tsk** HATE everything about voyage exclusive 5* cards. I am only one person but I have been patient as hell, I've put in the work, this is not fun. It is also pointless. It is a needless pain generator. "Hey guys, check out this new card added to the voyage exclusive pool, the 3.1% of you that get this card are really going to love it!"

Yes, they do still drop.
    rfsm4xaekbar.jpg
    Not sure there's any advice I can give except, keep trying. It's all blind luck.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Just had a behold at 6 hours. Unfortunately Grady was not a part of it. It has Vori Defender Chakotay, Dr. Simon van Gelder and Admiral Black. Took Admiral Black, it would have been the second star for any of them.
  • No.
    It has been a long time with many longer voyages, and I have yet to find Hide-and-Seek Chakotay. Apparently he's still on a secret mission for Section 31.