Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Galactic Series - 03/15 - Updated 03/15

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Galactic Series
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Martian Quark 5* (New), Nurse Faith Garland 4* (New), and Niners Rom 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/15 until Monday 03/19

Event factions
Ferengi Traditionalists, Romulan Star Empire, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Quark, variants of Rom, and crew with the Athlete trait.

Current crew with the Athlete trait:
Racquetball Bashir
Boxer Chakotay
Hockey Kim
Niners Kira Nerys
Gladiator McCoy
Delta Flyer Paris
Hockey Paris
Niners Rom
Tsunkatse Seven
Niners Sisko
Duelist Torres

Unfused stats

Martian Quark
FE 1/5 level 100
CMD 432 (167-369), DIP 859 (245-516)

Nurse Faith Garland
FE 1/4 level 100
DIP 388 (147-315), SCI 233 (39-113), MED 269 (324-747)

Niners Rom
FE 1/4 level 100
ENG 609 (102-239), SEC 316 (144-297)

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Martian Quark is exciting, Faith Garland is not... Happy to see a Little Green Men event though! Awesome!
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    No German Shepherd Odo.... sad face

No doubt saving him for a future event.
  • Thanks for the update Shan, glad we are back to the 2 new, 1existing format for now.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Load up the Kemocite and lets go!

Hoping there's a lil more bonus crew since there's a faction portion.
    Maybe Ferrengi, or just additionally Nog?
    Also thank you for using existing crew!
  • What exactly does "Martain Quark" look like? I recall Quark just wearing normal clothes in that episode. What's the difference between him and Convergence day Quark? Or bar tender Quark?
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

I can see needing a lot of ancient films too.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Oh man ... gonna be an expensive weekend
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    What exactly does "Martain Quark" look like? I recall Quark just wearing normal clothes in that episode. What's the difference between him and Convergence day Quark? Or bar tender Quark?

Basically him just hitting the side of his head.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Thx Shan for early news. Hope to see the new guy threshold and section 31 in faction phase.
    Live long ang prosper!
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    It's always nice to get a new Quark. I kind of wish he was one of the *4s, though, so I could actually win him in the event :| .
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

There are 4 existing Quarks and 3 Roms. Nog would be good to have (and not just because I got Captain Nog recently), but I could see Ferengi having a bonus.
  • It's always nice to get a new Quark. I kind of wish he was one of the *4s, though, so I could actually win him in the event :| .

Was thinking the same
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I can see needing a lot of ancient films too.

Well umm the kemocite was actually how they got back to 1950s Roswell in the episode.....
  • A 4* main trait ENG and a potential 4* main trait MED (nurse)...and in a galaxy event...THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout, DB...NICE!
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Rom is Ranked, got two Stars..
    Get one from community.. then no matter what I pull from an event pack is icing.

Very happy with the themed event,
    Needdaa make more of em.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get in on this event. Quark is awesome, and I need stars for Rom.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Interesting choice - do we think it is safe to assume the two Ferengi factions will be the shuttle half?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Interesting choice - do we think it is safe to assume the two Ferengi factions will be the shuttle half?

No. It's probably safe to assume that one of them will be, but they could do one and other unrelated factions. There is no reason to assume both will be featured, in fact I would probably wager against it.
  • Dominion ones probably
  • DS9, DS9, and . . . DS9?
    I like deep space, but maybe mix it up a little. :(
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    No German Shepherd Odo.... sad face

Maybe he's a new 2* :)

Make it so!!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event isn't as exciting for me, but I am glad to see it regardless.
    1. It's nice to get a new Quark, he's way underappreciated and underrepresented in this game.
    2. It's nice to see a character be re-used. DB still needs to cut down on the massive rapid and constant influx of new characters and the bad habit of not adjusting crew slots to compensate.
    3. While Faith Garland's character didn't make me feel excited nor disappointed, I am looking forward to seeing what stats she brings to the table.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Wesley M ClarkeWesley M Clarke ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    This event isn't as exciting for me, but I am glad to see it regardless.
    1. It's nice to get a new Quark, he's way underappreciated and underrepresented in this game.
    2. It's nice to see a character be re-used. DB still needs to cut down on the massive rapid and constant influx of new characters and the bad habit of not adjusting crew slots to compensate.
    3. While Faith Garland's character didn't make me feel excited nor disappointed, I am looking forward to seeing what stats she brings to the table.

Agreed, I know I won't get new Quark, but I don't have Rom, so will help in my collections should I be able to 4* him depending on if he is threshold.

Agreed about FG, but I did love this episode, but if I don't get her FF, I am not sure when we will see her again, probably next year in a re-run
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Quark is always appreciated. Will there be any other event crew Eg ferengi?
    DB: Do Better
  • JohnDH wrote: »
    DS9, DS9, and . . . DS9?
    I like deep space, but maybe mix it up a little. :(

Like with a Disco character? I'm ok with this.

I like that the two new characters are from the same episode. Adding in an 'Odo Shephard' would be a nice touch.
  • but I don't have Rom, so will help in my collections should I be able to 4* him depending on if he is threshold.

I got all four copies of my Niners Rom from Voyages, so there's always that less-appetizing fallback for folks...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer