Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Shan wrote: »
    Ferengi Traditionalist transmissions are the only ones that show up in the rewards table even though this is a 3 faction event. Is this on purpose or were the other factions accidentally omitted?

This is on purpose.

From Engineering.

What?! Wow...... communication fail much?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there was some miscommunications on our end, and this event will only have 1 faction.
    My apologies.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic.
  • Shan wrote: »
    So there was some miscommunications on our end, and this event will only have 1 faction.
    My apologies.

If i remember correct, when you announced the reduction of max open missions for 2/3 faction events, you stated that 1 faction events still have the max of 20 missions, and now its 12 only. Another misscommunication? @Shan

Double fail. Can we get some consistency please?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    My apologies.

So, you also stated that the number of shuttles per faction change was only for multi-faction events. Has this changed as well?

Also, should we want a refund of merits on overbuying transmissions that are not needed in this event, is that submit a ticket time?
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    My apologies.

Thank you for the update, Miss Communication. What about only having 12 transmissions?
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic head shake

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    this is really, really poor I'm sorry but this is unacceptable, one faction and not following the one faction rule on transmissions opening. If it wasn't bad enough spending/wasting the merits on transmissions but this late notice after the event begins what next complete change to bonus crew?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • :-(
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    bnz7bb71rhv3.jpg
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vintage DB. It's almost comforting, in a way.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    9h38hssyeqdr.jpg

I see no difference here...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • This sorta feels like I was all ready for the finals of my 200m track event, against the seven other finalists... We approach the starting blocks, get down into position, and just before the starter pistol goes off, the race official says that this is no longer the 200m, but is instead an 800m race and we all have to run backwards...

DB... C'mon... You can't just strikethrough the text of the two faction on the event notes that have been up for nearly a week and just say "This event will be one-faction only... Apologies for the miscommunication."
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    So the DB screwup this week is... only one faction in the faction event half of this hybrid event. Well that’s kinda depressing.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are going to need some free ferengi traditionalist missions.
    Let’s fly!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone notice that the Ferengi Traditionalist symbol looks a lot like a baseball diamond?

I don't know what that means, but I feel like it's a sign of something.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    This needs to be officially addressed DB. This "oops" 100 % proves we were lied to. This was not a little oopsy. Someone created a Single Faction event with only 12 missions after we were told they would stay at 20. THEN we were told there would be 3 factions.... How does something like this happen???

Low standards and zero accountability.
  • edited March 2018
    Add to the list of questions to which the answer is "no":

Any chance DB could go an entire week without screwing something up?
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect there were SUPPOSED to be 3 factions in this event but someone screwed up and only one showed up at the start of the event. If they fixed it now it would screw everyone that was ready to go at launch. Late comers would be able to leap frog right past the rest of us. This has really reached a pathetic state.
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    furyd wrote: »
    Add to the list of questions to which the answer is "no":

Any chance DB could go an entire week without screwing something up?

Not sure. Let me get the DBRNG to roll for it...