Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Galactic Series - 03/15 - Updated 03/15

Comments

• SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Too bad so many of the Athletes are 3*s. Not sure it's worth defrosting them, particularly as it's half Galaxy.

I'm seeing it as freeing up my ~800 stat 4*'s for voyages (get some chrons) whilst the 3*'s get to play on the shuttles for a bit.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athletes! That's different. And just like that, Tsunkatse Seven just became my best bonus crew for an event that stars both of Moogie's boys. Just seems . . . wrong somehow.
    Galactic Series, implies a baseball themed event (World Series?) hence I suppose the use of the Athelete trait.

Going to defrost 9ers Kira and 7 at least for phase 1.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Too bad so many of the Athletes are 3*s. Not sure it's worth defrosting them, particularly as it's half Galaxy.

After accounting for bonuses (event x2, Starbase, and Collection), 3* Hockey Kim will be my #2 ENG after Niners Rom, obviously. 3* Boxer Chakotay would be my #6 SEC. I doubt I'll thaw him, but Kim has already been reactivated.
  • EmcamEmcam ✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Update is coming early this week :)

Event factions
    Ferengi Traditionalists, Romulan Star Empire, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Quark, variants of Rom, and crew with the Athlete trait.

Current crew with the Athlete trait:
    Racquetball Bashir
    Boxer Chakotay
    Hockey Kim
    Niners Kira Nerys
    Gladiator McCoy
    Delta Flyer Paris
    Hockey Paris
    Niners Rom
    Tsunkatse Seven
    Niners Sisko
    Duelist Torres

Ah drat. I tend to airlock the athletes to give room for more interesting folks. :smiley: Niners Rom is FFFE due to ENG, though.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    1nc6bn613yzs.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • 1nc6bn613yzs.png

I can't even express how excited I am.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work. Part of me wants Rom to be the threshold crew, just so I'll have an excuse to get event packs to get Faith to 4/4 and maybe luck into a Quark along the way. (Although having said that, I'll be upset anyway...)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like... seriously... that looks so good
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    The artwork for Quark is great! I wonder what his skills will be.
  • Stats please?
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man that looks so good. Quark looks great, especially his expression, and Faith Garland looks truly lovely.

I'm definitely trying harder for this event. I hope DB continues this trend of great art.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Yep, loving the art. Well done, DB!
  • 2 weeks of awesome art in a row! Nice! Thank you DB!

• Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Any stats yet?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Any stats yet?

Packs aren't up yet, no stats have been posted.
  • Grant77 wrote: »
    Any stats yet?

No announcement, nothing in game and no packs yet... Anyone seen anything in Dabo?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    might be 1 hr behind, dabo doesn't reset here for another 55 mins...well, nm, they are up now :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    might be 1 hr behind, dabo doesn't reset here for another 55 mins

Shouldn't be. It's always been Noon eastern time for packs no matter if it's daylight savings or not (except when DB is late)...
    edited March 2018
    Packs are up

Garland is threshold, Rom is ranked
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Any stats yet?

Packs aren't up yet, no stats have been posted.

Seems like they are going to delay the stats because of DST?

@Shan if that is the case, it is an unnecessary inconvenience to the players that you can easily rectify.
  • Martian Quark is another 2 Skill DIP/CMD! Sweet! Just what I needed to round out my crew! :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfused stats

Martian Quark
    FE 1/5 level 100
    CMD 432 (167-369), DIP 859 (245-516)

Nurse Faith Garland
    FE 1/4 level 100
    DIP 388 (147-315), SCI 233 (39-113), MED 269 (324-747)

Niners Rom
    FE 1/4 level 100
    ENG 609 (102-239), SEC 316 (144-297)
  • ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Unfused stats

Martian Quark
    FE 1/5 level 100
    CMD 432 (167-369), DIP 859 (245-516)

Nurse Faith Garland
    FE 1/4 level 100
    DIP 388 (147-315), SCI 233 (39-113), MED 269 (324-747)

Niners Rom
    FE 1/4 level 100
    ENG 609 (102-239), SEC 316 (144-297)

That med stat for Garland looks very low given it seems to be her primary stat?
    Apagg wrote: »

That med stat for Garland looks very low given it seems to be her primary stat?

Her primary base stat is DIP, not MED. For MED she's all roll, not much base.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear DB,

If you cut off some points from one of Quark's stats (I dunno which, pick one) for something else (I dunno, let's pick SCI because you need strong SCI to time travel), I might fite hard in this event.

Actually, I think maybe I'll just do 130K and out anyways so I can rebuild my boosts and continue my Galaxy stockpile.

Also thanks for giving us a good 4* that has better MED proficiency than then 100K Honour crew you added to the Honour Hall this week.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    Actually, I think maybe I'll just do 130K and out anyways so I can rebuild my boosts and continue my Galaxy stockpile.

Welcome to the party... Beer and white wine is in the fridge, spirits on the dry bar... Help yourself to the food...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garland looks like a nice Gauntlet crew for those who don't have Guinan or the Phloxes. Not to mention just more variety for Gauntlet, to help avoid some walls.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Can't say I'm terribly motivated for Captain Bev given that Nurse Garland's Gauntlet and Voyage stats exceed (slightly) hers
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • GogusGogus ✭✭
    I am happy that Garland is a threshold character, so that it will be easier to get her. Hopefully she is not as painful to level as Niners Rom.