Home The Bridge

Key information for the event: Orion Belt - 10/19 - Update 10/17 with new DSC Crew

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Event Name: Orion Belt
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Orion Slaver 4* (Existing), Cadet Sylvia Tilly 5* (New), Lt. Ash Tyler 4* (New)
Event Dates: Thursday 10/19 until Monday 10/23

Bonus crew: The featured event crew + T'Kuvma will provide the best bonuses, but all versions of event crew + non featured Discovery crew and Ferengi crew will provide some.

Non-featured DSC crew
Desert Philippa Georgiou
Lieutenant Commander Saru
First Officer Saru
First Officer Burnham
Captain Lorca
Reinforcements Stamets

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done, thank you.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted Orion Slaver for a while! Glad I'll get a chance. :)

Also got a good contingent of Ferengi, so I'll be able to put them to good use.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • more galaxy. yay!
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd Galaxy in a row!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Easy week off for me, what a let down!!

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Why all Ferengi and not all Orion? Seems like it'd fit better with the Orion Slaver, even if there's only Vina.
    vina is one of my best crew members it would be thematically sensible
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Thank you for getting us the information in a timely fashion.
  • Thx for the advanced info, much appreciated. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan! But what are the odds we can get some of the Enterprise Orions at some point?

b6ce7f2eb7d9531355886090971426c3e9a3ff02.jpg
  • Hoping I can add some stars to my 1/4* Orion Slaver. Hooray!
  • Stop with the Galaxy events! Awful!
  • Need an expedition event... yeesh, these galaxy...
  • BTW, my prediction for characters: Harry Mudd and Sarek (with Sarek being a 5*). Also, we might see Cadet Tilly as a green?
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    My predictions are Harry Mudd, and Landry.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Well a full Galaxy this time. Any predictions on the finale? Another hybrid faction/galaxy or just another full on galaxy? As this feels like an appeal to very new players and spenders, I wonder if we've seen the last of the full faction events, like the expeditions.

However, thank you for the getting us back to normal and letting us prepare for this event.
  • Hooray for getting us the info you can in time to be useful.

Incredibly disappointed in yet another Galaxy event. We have got to quit buying bundles to avoid serious commitment to these things, it's creating a really bad precedent for DB.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Mudd debuts this Sunday, so he's a good bet. So does Ash Tyler. Of the prominent characters we've already seen that aren't in game would include Tilly, (Young) Sarek, Voq, L'Rell, and Kol. We know Dr. Culber will be featured more in the future. Definite 2* potentials for Landry, Detmer, Airiam, Cromwell. Oh, and let's not forget Ripper!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's also possible they'd introduce a 4* "Rankless" Burnham. Voq is another good bet.

Young Sarek will be saved for the final week, I'm guessing.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    Mudd debuts this Sunday, so he's a good bet. So does Ash Tyler. Of the prominent characters we've already seen that aren't in game would include Tilly, (Young) Sarek, Voq, L'Rell, and Kol. We know Dr. Culber will be featured more in the future. Definite 2* potentials for Landry, Detmer, Airiam, Cromwell. Oh, and let's not forget Ripper!

Oh I didn't know Ash debuted this week too. So then I predict 4* Mudd, 5* Ash, but I want TOS Mudd too, don't leave us out in the cold!

As for Tilly, she'd be fine for a 2*, Landry probably a 3* since she didn't accomplish much. I have literally no idea who Detmer, Airiam, and Cromwell are. Maybe last event can be 5* Young Sarek and 4* Dr. Culber. Leaving Ripper to never be a character please. I just really don't like the idea of branching much into creatures, the more humanoid the creature the more okay with it I am, but things like Horta, Ripper, the whales from Voyage Home are just too campy to me.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, my prediction for characters: Harry Mudd and Sarek (with Sarek being a 5*). Also, we might see Cadet Tilly as a green?

Pretty sure Sarek will be in the last event, since it has "Logical" in its title.

I'm also hoping that is finally an expedition event.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • another expedition would be nice, but I would be happy with an old fashioned 100% faction event also. Anything other than another galaxy event basically
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I like galaxy events a lot more than faction events. I use to be the other way but with voyages and other things now galaxy events are great.
    The only thing I like about Galaxy events or Faction-Galaxy hybrids is the fact we get community rewards.
  • I also like the community rewards from Galaxy events. It makes it so that you can fully fuse two 4* characters if you place well enough. Other events, you end up with a 3/4* unless you buy a pack. Plus, free 10x premium pull!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have the 1/4 Orion Slaver I airlocked 5-6 months ago back?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    Can I have the 1/4 Orion Slaver I airlocked 5-6 months ago back?

Same here, hahahha
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    This is extremely disappointing for people who enjoy Discovery, but choose to use chronitons on leveling their crew. Three consecutive galaxy events is absolutely outrageous.
  • Grant77 wrote: »
    This is extremely disappointing for people who enjoy Discovery, but choose to use chronitons on leveling their crew. Three consecutive galaxy events is absolutely outrageous.

We just having the 4th faction or part faction in a row, so what?

3 Galaxy also means 3x Community rewards. Plus with Voyages around you have a fair easy way to farm free chrons.

But am not surprised, following ur recent postings, your just complaining 24/7 anyway.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Landry would be a good choice for the 3-star character.
  • Before the announcement I was thinking how it will probably be a straight up galaxy so no surprise here.

It's fine, again, guaranteed FF 4* without dilithium. Just hoping it won't be Orion slaver as I don't see much use for him.