Home The Bridge

Key information for the event: Orion Belt - 10/19 - Update 10/17 with new DSC Crew

12345679»

Comments

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little disappointed its yet another galaxy event. Chronitons dont seem to be dropping as much from voyages anymore (I'm 7 hours in and have 347 for todays voyage) and am down to my last 6375 chronitons.

I just got 600 chrons from a 7 hour voyage.

I got no 3*'s. No 4*'s. And little honour.

Voyages are RNG.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Maybe Tilly will turn out to be the undercover Section 31 operative.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Ash is headed for the can.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    While Tilly would be valuable for her extreme ENG skill and I am in desperate need of strong ENG, I'm only going for Ash. I liked his character - he's attractive, has a sense of duty, is protective, and seems pretty nice/kind. One of the most Trek-like characters in this series so far. While I don't need the COM/SEC combo cause I have just so much of it, I'll deal. Tilly will be too difficult for me to get without paying for packs, and overall I just don't really like her - she's not all that great to me.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to silverrose and ashenjuniper for 1/5
    l7cje1e0nc6e.jpg

+1 Thanks

Can anybody verify if the eng proficiency typo is on Shan (373) or the wiki (273)?
  • Well the Shan post shows:
    Cadet Sylvia Tilly (New) 5* Legendary
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: ENG 1217 (189-373), SCI 970 (88-231)
    Hope Shan's is right.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    While Tilly would be valuable for her extreme ENG skill and I am in desperate need of strong ENG, I'm only going for Ash. I liked his character - he's attractive, has a sense of duty, is protective, and seems pretty nice/kind. One of the most Trek-like characters in this series so far.

I have a gut feeling you are going to be VERY disappointed in the future.

• ReneeUhnay wrote: »
    Well the Shan post shows:
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: ENG 1217 (189-373), SCI 970 (88-231)
    Hope Shan's is right.

373 is right. Must be a typo.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Tilly's stats are terrible. What is with all the Discovery 5* only having two skills? Makes them not very useful for Voyages. I like having Tilly and the other Discovery crew but it is very disappointing that DB has not made them more useful. I guess I will save my dilithium for something else.
    Let’s fly!
  • ReneeUhnay wrote: »
    Well the Shan post shows:
    Hope Shan's is right.

373 is right. Must be a typo.
    Thanks!

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Could well be. There are many discussions about him in episode reviews etc. Speculating that he is in fact...

Well, don´t know if Lady Gaghgagh or anyone wants to know those details. So let´s just say he could well NOT be what we think he is.

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tilly's stats are terrible. What is with all the Discovery 5* only having two skills? Makes them not very useful for Voyages. I like having Tilly and the other Discovery crew but it is very disappointing that DB has not made them more useful.

If there was anywhere we were going to get power creep, I really thought it would be this event. The crew has really been quite lackluster, even with traits being largely useless. I suppose new players got a chance at some decent shuttle crew, but they didn't really help my roster and have very other little game value.
  • Well, I called it - the devs will have huge troubles giving us crew members without any decent info on their backstory. It's not easy creating without knowing what to properly create - but at least we get a 5* on par with Degra... kind of - because I will take inspiring and innovator over her traits every day.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Could well be. There are many discussions about him in episode reviews etc. Speculating that he is in fact...

Well, don´t know if Lady Gaghgagh or anyone wants to know those details. So let´s just say he could well NOT be what we think he is.

I have not read any theories about him so thanks for not potentially spoiling.
    Despite whatever the case may be, e.g. if he is a bad guy, I love a good well-developed character despite their moral compass.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Thank you for Tilly. Best Engineer base.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when do you think we'll know the non-episode spoiling info for the finale?
  • I have a question on how this percentages for this event are working. I have Klingon Quark and Convergence Day Quark. Both Ferengi; neither is Federation or Starfleet; neither is an engineer. Both show they are getting the bonus. K. Quark has 643 base DIP. CD Quark has a base 356 DIP. Why would the character with a 356 DIP getting a better chance to drop the Rare Reward than the one with the 643 DIP. By the way, I will be using Tilly later but I'm hung up on science experiments right now. jfkpd49gzp5t.png
    oj9s5xv6ggv5.png
    qvy718zno8sv.png
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question on how this percentages for this event are working.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/764/orion-belt-bonus-crew-error
  • Dralix wrote: »
    I have a question on how this percentages for this event are working.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/764/orion-belt-bonus-crew-error
    Thanks