Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Breakthrough - 04/12

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Breakthrough
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Warship Tuvok 5* (New), Vulcan Wedding T'Pol 4* (New) and Lieutenant Valeris 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/12 until Monday 04/16

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Surak 5* (New)

Event factions: Bajoran, Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Surak
• small bonus: variants of Tuvok, variants of T'Pol, crew with the Vulcan trait, and crew with the Romulan trait.

Comments

• SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Thanks @shan - i'll crack on with equipping valeris!
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Where is my Tomalak? I see the event is only vulcan mega event...0 romulans
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Crew: Warship Tuvok 5* (New), Vulcan Wedding T'Pol 4* (New) and Lieutenant Valeris 4* (existing)

Event crew are Vulcan, Vulcan, Vulcan and Vulcan.
    That's a nice mix for a Romulan-Vulcan mega event. :s
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always down for a new T'Pol.
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe evil, smiling Warship Tuvok sides with the Romulans?

At any rate, happy to see another T'Pol join the ranks. Can't wait to see the art on Tuvok and T'Pol!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warship Tuvok: Meh, won't be going for top 1000 this week
    Wedding T'Pol: Yay! More T'Pol :)
    Valeris: Just got my second star on her today, so I guess this is good

BUT WTF NO ROMULANS

Seriously, this was billed as a Romulan/Vulcan Mega and we have had exactly zero Romulans. If the next two events aren't 100% Romulan to make up for this, well...

Don't make me break out Senator Vreenak.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Breakthrough
    Event Type: Galaxy Event
    Event Dates: Thursday 04/12 until Monday 04/16

Event factions: Bajoran, Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew and Surak
    • small bonus: variants of Tuvok, variants of T'Pol, crew with the Vulcan trait, and crew with the Romulan trait.

Hopefully, T'Pol is in the threshold. Valeris is terrible.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which episode of Voyager are these "warship" versions from? I don't remember it. Thinking I should pull it up on Netflix for a refresher.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan - it'll be nice to get one last star on Valeris! Think you could include T'Rul next week so i can finish her off too? :#
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which episode of Voyager are these "warship" versions from? I don't remember it. Thinking I should pull it up on Netflix for a refresher.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=warship+voyager
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

The episode where parts of Voyager (including the Doctor) are put up on display in a museum in the future, where the prominent members of that society had rewritten history to make it seem like the Voyager crew were evil and helped the now-oppressed people that used to be the oppressors.
    Yateball wrote: »
    THIS MEGA EVENT IS A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

“Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

"The Voyager Encounter" Living Witness. I actually watched it just two days ago. Very good episode; the closest VOY came to mirror universe (holograms several centuries removed with a sociopolitical agenda instead of alternate universe, but I bet the actors had just as much fun) Warship Doctor is the one I'd like to see most, but Grinning Tuvok sounds cool. Too bad it's a galaxy event.

EDIT: For correct episode name
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Last event was andorian-vulcan and now we have another Vulcan event.

Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan You said how this is going to be a Vulcan-Romulan event and we got zero Romulans.
  • And still no Archer despite this being quite reminiscent of the ENT three-parter.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Wedding T’pol? Is that from an episode?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warship Tuvok - Dip Command and Security
    Wedding T'Pol - Dip and Med (threshold)
    Valeris - Dip and Command
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last event was andorian-vulcan and now we have another Vulcan event.

While Vulcan's were part of the story line for the last mega, it was actually USS Discovery/Andorian...

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3230/the-u-s-s-discovery-clashes-with-andorians-in-star-trek-timelines-mega-event#latest
  • edited April 2018
    das411 wrote: »
    Thanks Shan - it'll be nice to get one last star on Valeris! Think you could include T'Rul next week so i can finish her off too? :#

I should remember to not send Valeris on voyage next weekend!!
    Wait her stats never qualifies her for a voyage anyway!
    She always misses out;
    Just like Romulans in STT events, Valeris thus represents treacherous Romulans and warship tuvok is fake news just like expecting Romulans in a Romulan event!!!

Tpol had to marry a govt official to keep her mother’s job and that govt was manipulated into office by Russians I mean Romulans.

And Surak was pre partition Vulcan so technically warship tuvok wedding tpol and Valeris are all Romulans as well as well as Surak included.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warship Tuvok - Dip Command and Security
    Wedding T'Pol - Dip and Med (threshold)
    Valeris - Dip and Command

Valeris is SEC-SCI-CMD
    and I hope you're wrong about T'Pol, too. We've had enough DIP/MED lately.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Obligatory "Does T'Mir count for T'Pol variants?" message

(yes, I know she counts as Vulcan but had to do it anyways)
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • XanatharXanathar ✭✭✭

"The Voyager Encounter". I actually watched it just two days ago. Very good episode; the closest VOY came to mirror universe (holograms several centuries removed with a sociopolitical agenda instead of alternate universe, but I bet the actors had just as much fun) Warship Doctor is the one I'd like to see most, but Grinning Tuvok sounds fun. Too bad it's a galaxy event.

No, that was the title of a different episode.
    The episode where the Warship versions come from entitled Living Witness.

Incidentally, while I may do this next event to finish Valeris, I'm not bothering with STT anymore because I hate all the tedious mega events and pointless new crew I have no interest in.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

The episode is called Living Witness (VOY season 4 episode 23)
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Living_Witness_(episode)

Definitely in the top 5 best Voyager episodes.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this announcement is confirmation Amanda Grayson is not small-bonus event crew.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Valeris 4/4 up to lvl 90 before the event started. She never EVER came up in the top ranks to go on a shuttle for this event. I had to scroll wayyyyy down the list to find her. I double and triple checked that she had the Vulcan trait, because it just didn't seem like it.

Now she is at 100 and only 1 item left to FE/immort, and I she is still way down the list and doesn't get on shuttles.

I guess that tells you how low her actual stats are. I was totally ready to freeze her once she got immortalized, because she seems totally useless, but now I guess I have to wait at least until after next week.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xanathar wrote: »

"The Voyager Encounter". I actually watched it just two days ago. Very good episode; the closest VOY came to mirror universe (holograms several centuries removed with a sociopolitical agenda instead of alternate universe, but I bet the actors had just as much fun) Warship Doctor is the one I'd like to see most, but Grinning Tuvok sounds fun. Too bad it's a galaxy event.

No, that was the title of a different episode.
    The episode where the Warship versions come from entitled Living Witness.

Incidentally, while I may do this next event to finish Valeris, I'm not bothering with STT anymore because I hate all the tedious mega events and pointless new crew I have no interest in.

D'oh! Thanks for the correction. It's called the Voyager Encounter by the historians...got mixed up there.