Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Breakthrough - 04/12

12345679»

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Has anybody else noticed that some of the crafting bonus crew traits seems to be incorrect, likely from a past event by accident? I am seeing traits like "chef" and "nurse", which don't fit with this event crew.

Indeed. But this is not the first time that kind of thing has happened, either.

Yep. Seems to happen pretty much every Galaxy event now. But we'll probably be told it's not a "bug", it's a "feature" — in order for us to make use of past event characters we've now leveled up since that event. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Yep. Seems to happen pretty much every Galaxy event now. But we'll probably be told it's not a "bug", it's a "feature" — in order for us to make use of past event characters we've now leveled up since that event. ;)

I believe they did say that the traits for each event are randomly chosen from a short list that includes current and past event crew traits.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently we dorked out hard enough to get the trait changed from High Command to Starfleet!

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4859/hotfix-trait-change-for-science-officer-tpol#latest

I'm glad, Polly might end up replacing my Festive Jadzy since she has higher proficiency in both her stats compared to Jadzia.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Of course, now one of the folks on Discord has pointed out that Vulcan Wedding T'Pol is also listed as High Command only.

She's from Season 4 of Enterprise, also from after T'Pol joined Starfleet. Sorry to miss that, Shan!
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I'm glad, Polly might end up replacing my Festive Jadzy since she has higher proficiency in both her stats compared to Jadzia.

246+32 and 382+39 vs 255+28 and 367+32.

Well, science is not important as I don't remember anything that either is not enough for with any amount of starbase/collection, so it leaves dip.

246+32=278
    255+28=283

Jadzia wins. She wins even more because bonus to base usually would be higher than to roll.

Well there is max roll but max roll is not what prevents from failing node, only reduces chances of that.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »

Well, science is not important as I don't remember anything that either is not enough for with any amount of starbase/collection, so it leaves dip.

246+32=278
    255+28=283

Jadzia wins. She wins even more because bonus to base usually would be higher than to roll.

Well there is max roll but max roll is not what prevents from failing node, only reduces chances of that.

Mainly it boils down to me just liking Polly more is why I might replace Jadzia. I like them both, but sometimes I feel it's good to change out my cadets if they're close enough in efficiency.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Mainly it boils down to me just liking Polly more is why I might replace Jadzia. I like them both, but sometimes I feel it's good to change out my cadets if they're close enough in efficiency.
    And that is 101% fine, this whole game in big part about that.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Has anyone noticed the new 2* T'Pol has Starfleet rank insignia in her art, but got the High Command trait instead of Starfleet?

Yeah I'm annoyed at that, she was going to possibly be my new Festive Jadzia but since DB screwed up and didn't get her Starfleet despite her uniform having that insignia, then we can't use her on MWF cadets. I feel like she's also missing a few traits although I haven't researched them yet. Perhaps tactician? That might be a trait all T'Pol versions need, she's very tactical throughout the whole series.

She is available for today cadet missions.
    Did they just recently give her the Starfleet trait?

Edit: I see your posts so they did give it to her at some point since your original post on it.

I have to tell you navigating this forum does not seem to be routine. The page that I was on did not show another page yet there was another page after it. So I did not see that you saw the update until after I posted.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

246+32=278
    255+28=283

Festive Jadzia also has the Gambler trait, which helps crit certain nodes in the cadet challenges.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Data1001 wrote: »

246+32=278
    255+28=283

Festive Jadzia also has the Gambler trait, which helps crit certain nodes in the cadet challenges.

This.

While the two characters are neck and neck stat-wise, Jadzia has several bonus-giving traits that give her the edge.
  • Of course, now one of the folks on Discord has pointed out that Vulcan Wedding T'Pol is also listed as High Command only.

She's from Season 4 of Enterprise, also from after T'Pol joined Starfleet. Sorry to miss that, Shan!

Actually, they'd better not change this yet. She gets a High Command trait bonus on at least one event recipe
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Starbases out there, unless you are flying solo the differences seem pretty marginal.
    Go with who makes you feel good.

Seeing Terry Farrell at Steel City Con, so I think you can guess who I'm going for.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw HUMAN trait!!!!!
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went with T'Pol. Thanks for two new ones, DB!
  • Thanks for the lovely T'Pols, DB! Especially Arranged Marriage T'Pol's dress looks great despite hardcore opaque yellow outlines hanging off the delicate translucent sleeves.

Now that this dream has been fulfilled, I would most like in the game:

- Lurian Husband Morn
    - Spider Wedding Barclay
    - Human Groom Riker
    - Holonovel Boyfriend EMH
    - Holographic Husband Da Vinci
    - Bajoran Wedding Rom
    - Klingon Groom O'Brien
    - Husband Picard
    - Andorian Wedding Shran
    - Automated Husband 3947
    - Sociopath Groom Clown

:blush::heart::kissing_heart:
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for the lovely T'Pols, DB! Especially Arranged Marriage T'Pol's dress looks great despite hardcore opaque yellow outlines hanging off the delicate translucent sleeves.

Now that this dream has been fulfilled, I would most like in the game:

- Lurian Husband Morn
    - Spider Wedding Barclay
    - Human Groom Riker
    - Holonovel Boyfriend EMH
    - Holographic Husband Da Vinci
    - Bajoran Wedding Rom
    - Klingon Groom O'Brien
    - Husband Picard
    - Andorian Wedding Shran
    - Automated Husband 3947
    - Sociopath Groom Clown

:blush::heart::kissing_heart:

If canon versions are good here, I want Trill Groom Worf. ;P

Edit: if his version could match up with Jadzia's somehow when you put them both on your bridge crew, that would be extra awesome.
  • Would you settle for a Tawi'Yan Alexander, instead? :)
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Anybody remember where 2500 was VP-wise in previous Galaxy? Kinda want to end it in phase 1.
  • I thought about trying for Tuvok, but the art is just so bad! I don’t want to have to look at what has become of one of my favorite characters..
    STAR TREK JUNKIES