Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Catching Fire - First Skirmish Event - 05/31 Q/A Edit

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apagg wrote: »
    So Bashir is a slightly inferior Cornwell?
    Don't anger the Sith lord.
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Has it been confirmed/denied if Changeling Bashir and/or Hippocrates Noah will get bonuses for the event?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Sisko Dip and Bashir Sec proficiencies correct? They look really low
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Noah historically was considered a Sisko. Changling Bashir only was during a single event (iirc). So mostly likely Noah yes, Changling no.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed/denied if Changeling Bashir and/or Hippocrates Noah will get bonuses for the event?

Changeling Bashir will not, as "Bashir" is not considered event crew. Augments are though, and that includes Bashir.

Black Pebble did say that he was mistaken about Noah not counting as Sisko.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Next Question, have they said if the lower level ships/battles will require lower star characters or could I use my Wrathful Khan in lower matches?
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    1dpnn7wsbyy8.jpg

FIRST TRY!! Which is awesome, because I'm sadly not sure I want to put any more DIL into this event.

Even the stats on the Sisko aren't great, but it is what it is.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so happy for this event because I thought finally DS9 crew will be the strongest in the game.

But nooo stupid Discovery'crew is still the strongest
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Roga Danar not an augment? (Trait)
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is Roga Danar so weak?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Should have both Augment and Veteran added.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    S31 wrote: »

Why is Roga Danar so weak?

I think the real question is, why is Sisko so weak. They could've made this the strongest card in the game, and I doubt anyone would have complained. I guess since they know people like the card and the artwork so much, they decided they didn't need to waste good stats on him? Very disappointed.

Yeah me too. I was prepared to pay whatever money for cool looking strongest card in the game but I don't need another crew slot waster no matter how cool it looks.

• Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Weakness of cards is one thing but incentive to buy packs is another. First time they doing an event like this and they made Khan threshold. I honestly am trying to figure a reason to buy packs. Even the ship pack I am wary on buying because it is only ships and my luck I will get a bunch of replicator fuel.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah me too.

Yes, me 3. If the stats of this Sisko variant would be as good as the artwork I would have invested to get him. The way it is, sadly, just another card.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    uxb6lxoap4u7.png

Not a command uniform. Command = gold, not red.

Thank you, I was going to mention this.

It's a Security/Engineering/Ops uniform.

DB please fix. And please fix Roga's many missing traits.

Also, while I'm not going to declare that DS9 crew should be strongest in the game, I do think this 5* Sisko should have been a bit more notable. Right now he's an okay Voyage crew.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

Also, while I'm not going to declare that DS9 crew should be strongest in the game, I do think this 5* Sisko should have been a bit more notable. Right now he's an okay Voyage crew.

DS9 crew, no. The Sisko, YES.

Especially THAT particular Sisko.

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny Sisko - war hero and savior of the quadrant is weaker than a bunch of losers who were severely beaten by wait for it... Klingons!!!

It's such a shame that the Dominion didn't find the wormhole in 2260 because they would walk over the whole quadrant.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sisko - savior of the quadrant
    Bashir - an Augment, we saw what they are capable but even on his own he was a brilliant scientist and inovator
    Garak - the smartest guy ever

They should be the strongest card in the game.
  • Nero84 wrote: »
    Weakness of cards is one thing but incentive to buy packs is another. First time they doing an event like this and they made Khan threshold. I honestly am trying to figure a reason to buy packs. Even the ship pack I am wary on buying because it is only ships and my luck I will get a bunch of replicator fuel.

I am in exactly the same position, I usually buy one or two packs just to make sure I F/F the new 4*, with Khan as threshold I can no longer guarantee this. Baffles me why this has been changed, Khan was an early release and has been used in at least 2 previous events meaning the majority of players would have him already FF/FE.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit surprised by the ship rewards - they don't appear in ranked at all, and the Reliant in threshold is 25 schematics short of being enough to build level 1. Unless they're being added to regular packs immediately, that's a *tad* blatant as far as money grabs go.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    10 event packs, no Sisko or any other 5 Stars.

Thats so brutal and rough, thanks RNG
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB would earn a Hell of money if Sisko was the strongest card in the game.

People would buy both the ship pack and Sisko pack.
  • guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It's funny Sisko - war hero and savior of the quadrant is weaker than a bunch of losers who were severely beaten by wait for it... Klingons!!!

It's such a shame that the Dominion didn't find the wormhole in 2260 because they would walk over the whole quadrant.

wasn't the wormhole closed by the prophets until sisko showed up? so wasn't the dominion war sisko's fault in the first place..? not sure how cleaning up his own mess makes him a savior ; )

back irl, my guess is that db knows that the art is enough to sell the card without having to tempt us with stats.

also, maybe he has crazy ship stats? nobody has posted them to the wiki yet.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    guest_7456 wrote: »

wasn't the wormhole closed by the prophets until sisko showed up? so wasn't the dominion war sisko's fault in the first place..? not sure how cleaning up his own mess makes him a savior ; )

No it wasn't closed Odo and several others came from it before Sisko found out the entrance.