Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for a campaign to jump on. I'd cited Ogawa so skipped this one. Next one could be good with Adira 1/5, if Reno has good stats.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Adira is 1*. Perfect.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    I personally want another Reno with candy in hand, who's with me? :D

Would (could?) that be Captive Jett Reno?

Hmm no I am more thinking about the scene with Stamets, where he says no food is allowed in Engineering?

True, but the artwork for Temporarily Detained (why not just call her Captive?) Reno shows her holding her candy (which she made reference to when telling Booker how she could use the acid in the licorice to conduct electricity and operate the comm chip).
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Most things are „temporarily“, so you could add it in front of almost every crew.
    Why not just „Detained“ only? And why „Jett“ as well?
    How many different persons called Reno, do we have?

Must be the longest crew name ever.
    w50cgmsb3ppy.jpeg
    aps8vyoqcvj4.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most things are „temporarily“, so you could add it in front of almost every crew.

w50cgmsb3ppy.jpeg

It's a designer's choice - that's all - I personally like it - it fits her personality :)
  • Options

w50cgmsb3ppy.jpeg
    aps8vyoqcvj4.jpeg

It's Tarka's attempt at diminishing the fact of her being a hostage.
    From Memory Alpha: Meanwhile, aboard Booker's ship, attached under the port nacelle pylon, Commander Reno comments on how she never knew being kidnapped would be so boring. Tarka corrects her by saying she was just temporarily detained, but Reno dismisses the semantics; "Potato, po-tah-to," as she puts it. /i]
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Still considering this one- I had a slight hope Reno would be a bit more aimed at the gauntlet, to give some competition to the Caretaker and Red Angel.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    zotv56yqx8lh.png

Would love to see this Tom Paris plate in game as an avatar. Could be a campaign avatar to go with this crew:
    0xriztnwpwt4.jpeg
    Kazon Boimler

Or this crew:
    wc0u4ab2muxq.jpeg
    Cerritos Tom Paris
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a campaign centered around drinking. Perhaps for Oktoberfest?

As long as it does not give us drunk Troi.
  • Options

I like it
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

bzp00hnm1x2o.jpg
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

m16z0jzo2c2u.jpg

If any new crew would tempt me to fork over $25 for a campaign ultimate track, this is it.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be willing to pay for
    634s2e23kcvf.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    My Adira is 1*. Perfect.

m16z0jzo2c2u.jpg

If any new crew would tempt me to fork over $25 for a campaign ultimate track, this is it.

One's a new 4* and one's a new 5*

Fuse into the duo in that scene.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    My Adira is 1*. Perfect.

m16z0jzo2c2u.jpg

One's a new 4* and one's a new 5*

Fuse into the duo in that scene.

The perfect name for their fuse ship ability would be "This Isn't a Synthale Kind of Night". I hate to encourage any penalties in ship abilities, but I think it would be appropriate for this one have an Accuracy penalty.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to start speculating again... Any ideas???
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something summery? Or a cold theme for winter in July. Cold Weather gear Chakotay from Timeless as a new gold?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Baseball! 4* Buck Bokai Logician Solok*, 5* Niners Ezri and a new 5* Jake Sisko. ⚾️

* edited for @Travis S McClain (see below)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Time to start speculating again... Any ideas???

I dunno, but I have my fingers crossed Logician Solok is the 4* in it. I still need three stars for him.
  • Options
    Nemesis Chakotay and the cat dude lady that appeared with him in the Elusive Treasures advertising, but not the Packs.
  • Options
    Lower Decks person would be cool. Lower Decks Cetacean would be awesome.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Professor Data for people who didn't want to play the Tuesday pack roulette. Maybe do Professor Scott as the 4*. And a new original professor Janeway from the lecture she was supposed to give on the Borg to starfleet academy. Or maybe a professor O'Brien post DS9 when he's at the academy.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Professor Data for people who didn't want to play the Tuesday pack roulette. Maybe do Professor Scott as the 4*. And a new original professor Janeway from the lecture she was supposed to give on the Borg to starfleet academy. Or maybe a professor O'Brien post DS9 when he's at the academy.

In case anyone at Paramount reads this, I would 100% watch Welcome Back, O'Brien.

Well, we know from LD that he is the greatest Starfleet Engineer of All Time.

+87 on Welcome Back O'Brien
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

In case anyone at Paramount reads this, I would 100% watch Welcome Back, O'Brien.

A Starfleet Academy show with him would be cool.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    The new Paul Atreides as the "OOH OOH OOH Mr. O'Brien!" guy!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also for Purrfessor Data, hopefully in the middle row, or else in the buttom row as a Begold. ^^

A nice alternative would be a Vorta Vortex Campaign with two new crew and one existing: Deyos (New Super-Rare), Weyoun Clone 5 (Existing Legendary, Middle Row), Eris (New Legendary, Buttom Row).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")